Missing Persons – Know These 6 Facts
1. Do not wait 24-48 hours to call the police. Notify them immediately. There is no waiting period.
2. Anyone can be a missing person, it’s not just about children.
3. Bring the right information i.e. a recent photograph, height, weight, age, identifying marks.
4. Give the police ALL the details – Don’t leave anything out.
5. Know what to expect after your loved one has been found.
6. Hire an experienced private investigator. Police are bogged down with their current duties, paperwork and what is happening in their city that day. A PI can jump on it immediately. The first 48 hours are the most important when trying to locate a missing person.
Call Ash Investigations at (281) 578-5877. Our team of investigators are ready.